Skip to main content

Ina Spa (In front of BHG Bugis)

ABBEY: I thought this was one of our usual massage session but I was wrong. Ina Spa is one of the shops at the busy place of Bugis. We made a reservation at 6:30PM. Unfortunately, we were half an hour early and we were asked to pass some time first as there is no available masseurs yet. We came back at exactly the appointed time but was told if we can have it the earliest at 9PM which really set my mad mood on. Sensing that we will not give in for any other day or a very late time, we got a slot at 8. 

Just want to finish the long day, I sat down on the massage chair. The masseur washed my feet. The session includes a back massage as well. My tensed muscles started to loosen. Few minutes later, I was relaxed. And when the foot massage began, it was all worth the wait. 

Fang Fang made my feet numb. Haha. I can't feel them after the session. I feel like like I'm floating. This is recommended. I hope they can have more masseur so they can accommodate more customers. 

Book a session with Fang Fang!


Ina Spa's Cozy Seat

WILL: Didn't we deserve a foot massage after a 10km marathon of Standard Chartered? Actually even if we don't ran on that tracks, I am still targeting to have it. Its been a while since our last foot reflex session. Haha. 

I am searching on Vaniday for a deal but nothing beats Groupon in offering this kind of services in massive discounts. So, still, I went for Groupon and found this newly opened spa just in front of Bugis BHG. We got a 60-minute foot reflex + 10-minute back massage (S$22.00). 

My masseur assigned to me is pretty aggressive,  the more I crouch while she is kneading my shoulders, the more she is in total offence to get rid of my tight muscles. Haha. Oh! She is doing that while my feet was soaked on a lukewarm water. 

She dried up my feet and started for the foot massage. I want to scream whenever she hit a point that is quite painful. She concentrated more on my legs and not on my foot (I am wondering why). 

Oh, please make sure to be there on time, not too early because they do not have a waiting room for you to occupy and not that late because the other sessions next to you was affected too. 

Will I be back again for another massage in Ina Spa? Yessss! But I will be requesting for Fang-Fang. :) 

Thanks Groupon and Ina Spa!




***
Ina Spa 
(A) 247 Victoria Street #02-00 (Bugis) 
(E) enquiry@ina-spa.com
(H) Weekdays: 11.00 am - 9.00 pm / Weekends & Public Holidays: 10.00 am - 7.00 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🇨🇭Läderach, Lindt or Cailler? Which is the Best Chocolate Museum in Switzerland?

ABBEY: I am a BIG fan of chocolate. And there’s no way we’ll be missing the chocolate factories when we go to Switzerland. Upon landing in Zurich, we dropped our luggages at the hotel and off we go to our first order of “business”: go to House of Läderach at Bilten. The train staff even told us that it’s far and we should go to Lindt instead. Little did he know that we will go there as well. House of Läderach is not that much crowdy and we liked it. We explore the museum how the chocolate was made. We had a sensory experience where we got a chance to taste their chocolate while watching a video that explains how to spot fresh chocolates. Upon seeing their molds, process, and their story we were led to four fountains. Yes, they are all chocolate; milk, dark, white, and blonde. We also experienced to be a chocolatier even for a while. I made my own bar with pistachios and pine nuts and completed it with a ribbon. And while in queue at the cashier we were given samples of liqueur chocola...

Duo Deluxe Golden Village - Paya Lebar Laser-projected Movie Hall

ABBEY: Golden Village Paya Lebar boasts its laser projection system and its spacious twin leather seats. So we went ahead and watch Justice League on a weekend.  Only the food and drinks bought in the cinema will be allowed.  I thought the seats are able to recline but its not. The space between the other twins are not that apart. I can still feel the feet or maybe the knee of the person behind me.  When it comes to the projection I don’t find any difference with other cinema. Maybe I’m not just keen into that technology. Duo Deluxe Golden Village - SEAT  Duo Deluxe Golden Village - TICKET PRICE Duo Deluxe Golden Village -  WILL:  We are not that bored to the old seat or lazy boys kind of cinemas, we just want to explore new things to serve our readers. So here, we went to the first laser cinema of Golden Village at Singapore Post (Paya Lebar).  This Duo Deluxe is one of the latest offering of GV! It has leather seat...

Shaw Theatres premiere Review: Is This Premium Cinema Worth It?

ABBEY:  Recently, we finally got to experience the newly renovated Shaw Theatres Lido along Orchard Road just in time for The Devil Wears Prada 2 hitting the silver screen. From the moment we stepped in, it was clear that Shaw has elevated the cinema experience into something far more premium and comfortable for moviegoers in Singapore. One of the first things you will notice is the impressive selection of food and beverage options available. Guests are spoiled for choice with concepts like Centro, Espresso and Matcha Bar , and even a Cocktail Bar, making it feel more like an upscale lounge than a traditional cinema. If you are planning a date night or weekend movie experience, the value is surprisingly decent too. A SGD90 package already includes a pair of Lido Premiere tickets along with two SGD15 F&B credits. The service also stood out during our visit. An usher personally welcomed us and guided us to our leather recliner seats while explaining how the in-seat servi...