Friday, October 13, 2017

Four Sigmatic | Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane & Chaga

ABBEY: Wilma told me to drink this coffee when I’m studying a data science course. Not that I’ll give all the credits of passing the course and certifications to this coffee but it somehow helped me focus and not get tired in learning.

 The aroma itself will wake you up and this is the first coffee I drank straight black. No sugar or cream added just like the instructions in the packet. It taste coffee-bitter but no aftertaste. 

Please make note the price is not ordinary. Good thing we got it at a discounted price of S$16.46 per 10 packets.


Four Sigmatic, Mushroom Coffee Mix, Think With Lion's Mane & Chaga

WILL: 
Do you want me to be like a zombie? Forever awake? Give me a simple cup of coffee and you will unlock that chapter of my life. Haha! 


I bought Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane & Chaga for Abbey. It will give extra brain kick for his trainings. So are you wondering how I got to know of this mushroom coffee? I am on hunt for it since last year, I remembered my Nanay preparing me a mushroom coffee when I am still at high school, so I seek and I found new one to test.

It taste like your own freshly brewed coffee and I can't capture the taste of the mushrooms. For minutes, I felt the punch on my brain. This is no joke, it made me feel happy and my brain gets more attentive and focused. Altogether, it is a great experience. 

Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee doesn't affect my sleeping schedule. I snooze better. I sleep longer and uninterrupted. 

Now, my second box is on its way to Singapore. Every time I prepare my cup at office, colleagues become curios, they tasted, felt the difference how their brain works and requested me to buy for them. I think, Four Sigmatic should pay me for because I converted some peoplee to be their international customer. Haha. 

Go ahead, try their selection of coffee and chocolate drink. You can order Four Sigmatic Coffee at iHerb and get a cash back using ShopBack. :) 

Enjoy your coffee and wake up that happy hormones and maximze the function of your brain. 



***
Four Sigmatic | Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane & Chaga
iHerb(W) https://us.foursigmatic.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment