Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Miam Miam Singapore (Waterway Point)

ABBEY: We got a chance to spend sometime with Ate Che, a returning OFW and co-founder of Buttons Up Mushroom, before going back to Philippines for good. We met at Miam-Mia@Waterway Point. 

I got Shogayaki Pork Miam Donburi (SGD 15.90). It is rice with pork fillet topped with tofu, baby radish and cucumber. I think it is pricey for a meduim-sized serving. But the taste is delicious and have lots of flavor. 

The restaurant is fusion of French and Japanese. They also have soufflés, spaghetti, parfaits, pancakes, coffee and tea.

Miam Miam Singapore
Riz Noir Squid Ink Rice

Miam Miam Singapore
Shogayaki Pork
Miam Miam Singapore
Menu

Miam Miam Singapore
Menu

WILL: To celebrate the next chapter of Ate Che's (one of the founder of ButtonsUp Mushroom Crisp) life, we met her at Miam Miam - Punggol Waterway Point Mall. 

That was Saturday and of course, the diner was all-packed. I ordered Riz Noir Squid Ink Rice. Wow! That was new for me. It is tasty and the squid meat was cooked to its perfection. Too delighted, I don't care about the black ink on my lips and on my teeth. I keep on eating and talking. Haha! 

That good food made even better because of the time spent with a friend. Goodluck to your endeavors Ate Che!

***

Miam Miam @ Waterway Point
(W) http://miam.sg
(H) Mon – Thu:  Fri 11:30 am to 9:30 pm / Sat & Sun: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
(A) 83 Punggol Central #01-62 Waterway Point

No comments:

Post a Comment