Saturday, July 22, 2017

LiHO Singapore - The Delicious Cheese Tea

ABBEY: Once Gong Cha was replaced by Liho, a new fad began. And that was cheese tea. Yes, liquid cheese. At first I wondered what would be its taste. My first cup was a Cheese Mango Smoothie. 

Cheese is good; salty and sweet. Mango taste like from artificial flavorings. Three ways to drink: You can sip the cheese on top, poke a straw and taste your preferred flavor below the cheese or mix them. A cup costs 6.90 SGD, only 1 size for smoothie. I like their Cheese Ovaltine Smoothie. It reminds me of Gong Cha’s Golden Ovaltine with creamy cheese on top.

Room for improvement though: Kindly get a good estimate of the demand on your stores. I visited your Waterway Point branch twice. First, no cheese. Second, got cheese but no smoothie.

Liho Branch at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard

LiHO Singapore
Cheese 'n' Choc Smoothie
Cheese Mango Smoohie  
How to Drink Liho 


LiHO Singapore - The Delicious Cheese Tea - Menu


WILL: Liho took over Gong Cha! Huhuhu! Yup all Gong Cha’s branches in Singapore were overhauled by new Liho and by its new offering. 

Yes! They still offer drinks but this is a rebellious change. Why? Have you tried to put cheese on your tea or chocolate shake? Hmm, everybody is curios (yes that includes us) and that curiosity builds up a long queue and caused cheese to beout of stock for weeks. 

I tried Cheese ‘n’ Choc Smoothie and Cheese Ovaltine Smoothie. The result, I got addicted to Cheese Ovaltine Smoothie. The salty and sweet taste shook up my tastebuds and I keep on craving for this. It is $6.90 per serving. Expensive but it makes me happy! 😝

Try it! You will love Liho as you loved Gong Cha. :)


***
LiHO 里喝 Punggol
(A) #B2-K10, Waterway Point, 83 Punggol Central, 828761
(T)  11AM–10PM



No comments:

Post a Comment