Monday, July 10, 2017

Food Capital at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel

ABBEY: We had dinner with our guests from Pinas at Food Capital @ Grand Copthorne Hotel. The buffet setup is circular. You can check the food items in one fluid circular motion. 

What caught my attention is their carving station. The beef and lamb is soft, tender and moist. I put gravy on each bite. Next is laksa. I was craving for it and didn't get disappointed with the bowl I got. Then I had some chicken tandoori, sushi and chicken lasagna. The beef stew literally melted in mouth. No chewing needed. :) 

To wash them down, I had coffee. We availed EATIGO's 50% reservation service and the price went down to S$37++ (UP S$74++).






WILL: Grand Copthorne at Clarke Quay announced its opening of newly renovated restaurant... the Food Capital. While browsing EATIGO, I am on my luck that Food Capital is on their list of 50% discount. I booked and an instant confirmation sent to my email and I received an SMS too. 

We were greeted delightfully by the concierge and guided us to our table. And from the video, it  doesn't have too many selection BUT the viands are incredibly savory. 

What I love the most is their fresh oyster. Yeah! Yeah! Every hotel buffet has it, but Grand Copthorne Hotel's Food Capital has the meatiest and oyster I have tasted. Hmmmm, other hotels, you should check out who is their supplier. Haha! Their laksa is remarkable too. Chocolate fountain is available for kids to enjoy. Coffee and tea is there to help you digest your first round meal. Haha! Do not skip their desserts, specially the eclair. 

You can have a seat beside the window for you to enjoy the sight of Singapore River. 

Enjoy the discounted buffet!



***
Food Capital at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
(W) https://www.millenniumhotels.com/en/singapore/grand-copthorne-waterfront-hotel-singapore/
(H) 6:30AM–10:30PM
(A) 392 Havelock Rd (Ground Floor)






No comments:

Post a Comment