Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Sankranti (Everyday Festival) - Fine Dining @ Changi Business Park

ABBEY: In search of great-tasting briyani, my colleague told me about Sankranti. 

They have a branch at Plaza 8 (Changi Business Park). I had chicken briyani. It comes with raita and gravy and two big pieces of chicken. It is delicious. I got a take-away for Wilma so she can taste the food treasure that I discover. She liked it and finally we dined there after meeting with the Philippine President Duterte. 

It doesn't come cheap (~12SGD) but worth it.


Sankranti (Everyday Festival) - Fine Dining @ Changi Business Park
Chicken Briyani

Sankranti (Everyday Festival) - Fine Dining @ Changi Business Park
Menu

Sankranti (Everyday Festival) - Fine Dining @ Changi Business Park
Vegetarian Briyani

WILL: If you have tasted Sankranti's Briyani, you may ask yourself "Am I only eating colored rice for the past few years just to be called 'briyani'?" Of course Bismillah is an exception. Ha! 

I will rate Sankrati's Briyani to be one of the best in Singapore. It is located at Changi and just steps away at Abbey's office. When I crave for Indian cuisine, he make sure to buy some this for me. 

The spiciness is bearable and you can buy vegetarian version of it. Do not forget to top your ooozing curried rice with its tasty yogurt! 

Before I forget, they are quite pricey. That is the only thing I can say in the negative side. 


***
Sankranti (Everyday Festival)
Fine Dining @ Changi Business Park
(A) #01-14/15, 1 Changi Business Park Crescent SINGAPORE
(T) 67848498
(H) 8:00am – 9:30pm (Mon- Fri) 11:00am – 9:30pm (Sat)

No comments:

Post a Comment