Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sotanghon Soup Recipe

Ingredients:
7-8 garlic (some chopped / some minced)
2 chicken breast (boiled and shredded - do not put salt when boiling and set aside the broth)
2-3 stalks of spring onions
1 medium onion (chopped)
sotanghon
annatto (atsuete) seeds/powder (soaked in hot water for coloring) 
chicken cubes

Fry the chopped garlic and then set aside.
Chope the spring onions and set aside.
Soak the sotanghon to hydrate.
Sauté onion, garlic, then chicken.
Put the chicken broth and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Put the chicken cubes upon boiling.
Filter the sotanghon and put a portion in the bowl.
Soak it with the soup. Garnish with spring onions and frid garlic.

Sotanghon Soup Recipe
Abbey's Sotanghon
VERDICT
WILL: Sheng Shiong gave us a free item! Yey! A pack of rice vermicelli! Then an idea came to me why not use it to cook Sotanghon. I suggested it to Abbey and on instance, he made it for me to satisfy my cravings. 

How good it is? It is like home! Chicken broth surfaced and gave a magnificent taste in totality. Tasty! 

Now I am wondering, is there any food my husband cannot cook for me? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment