Monday, July 4, 2016

Pork Giniling Hardinera Recipe

1 serving or pork giniling (cooked with tomato sauce, potatoes, carrots)
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (depends on you if you want more)
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 sweet pickle relish
3 raw eggs
4 hard boiled eggs
Llanera

Cut the hard boiled eggs in half (lengthwise). Arrange them in llanera yolk facing down. Set aside.
Mix all the other ingredients in a bowl.
Fill up the llaneras to the brim.
Steam them for 30-45 minutes.
Let it cool in room temperature. Serve it in a plate like an upside down cake.




VERDICT
WILL: Am I the only one who's mouth waters whenever seeing a food being cooked in Facebook newsfeed? Well, I do not think so. This is one of the food I directly requested abbey to do... Hardinera.  

The taste? I can eat it for a week, non-stop. This is a sweet kind of viand. I do not even need a ketchup or any condiments for it. Hardinera is perfect. Thanks to my own Chef. Haha. 

I will suggest to do this meal for your kids. They will surely love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment