Saturday, June 18, 2016

Spa Symphony (An Orchestra of the Senses) - 313@Somerset

ABBEY: After my first speaking engagement, my beloved wife rewarded me with an hour of full body massage at Spa Symphony (313@Somerset). 

The session began at 7:45PM. I was led to the room, told to change clothes and lie down on their heated bed. That was very comforting. The music and ambiance was relaxing. I was about to sleep but got awake when Yu Gen, my masseur, hit all my aching muscles at the right spot. I felt so relaxed and refreshed after that. 


We availed their four-session body massage/facial promotion for ~260SGD and got a 20SGD voucher that can be used at the mall's retail shops.







WILL: This is my "discounted" gift for him after his newbie session. I found the offer at facebook and without second thought, I grabbed the promotion of $60 whole body massage for two. 


Spa Symphony is a newly built place offering massage and facials. After filling up a form and waited for a couple of minutes, we were guided by our masseurs to our respective rooms. 


She (forgot to take her name) handed me a disposable underwear and disposable cap. After changing, I lay on their warm and relaxing massage bed. I am surprised that she kept on massaging the side of my neck. On that time I felt the instant relief on it. Then, she went on my shoulder, she did not stopped until the muscles in that part were not relaxed. Her warm hands danced on my back (and it seems queue on the background symphony playing) more specifically on the spine area. Agenda achieved! I want to sleep right there and then. Haha! 


After that heavenly massage, we talked to Irwin - Spa Consultant. And you know what?! He gave the massage for free!!! How it happened? Do you know that the usual (deep cleaning) facial in Singapore costs not less than S$100? I am so surprised because of their opening promotion, they only gave it for only $60. I get a package of 4 (No Expiry) and it can be use for either massage or facial and it is transferrable. It a deal! My Abbey paid 4 facial/massage for $60(U.P. $130) each then we got that very first massage for free and we got a $20 voucher of 313@somerset. 


Please do take note that this post is not in any way sponsored by Spa Symphony. I am just ecstatic of the massive discount and ache-away massage. :) 


Thanks Spa Symphony! Till our next visit.



***
Spa Symphony : An Orchestra of the Senses
313@Somerset #B2-50/51
(H)  11AM–9:15PM