Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Bismillah Biryani Restaurant

ABBEY: My boss told me that Bismilah Briyani is the best briyani there is. So from that on, I plan to have an order of that rice delight. It happened after we went to Sim Lim Square to buy my latest toy. So we crossed Rochor Canal Road and headed to the shop at the intersection of Dunlop street and Perak road.


We got 2 chicken briyani for 16 SGD. Even though it is raining that day, I still bought a stick of kulfi (ice cream on stick). It was creamy and sweet. I'm not able to finish the srving of briyani. It has 2 cuts of chicken and a hard boiled egg. It is spicy but you can cool it down with the raita that comes with it. The rice is not also oily which is very different from other briyani that I had. You can eat it on its own even without gravy. 

Next time I'll try mutton and vegetarian variations.


Chicken Briyani
Menu
WILL: Abbey is succumbed in addiction with Indian Cuisines. He is always up in searching the best of the best around here in Singapore. So, do you wonder where are those food? Of course, you can find those at Little India. 

After we bought his new GoPro stabilizer at Sim Lim Square we walked straight to Bismillah Briyani. While waiting for Abbey's order, one man started a conversation with me. He informed us that many Filipinos working at Singapore Gen that dines at their restaurant. As our talk goes by, I felt that he is the owner of the restaurant. Haha! Then I dropped a bomb question, "Why you put 'probably the best briyani' on your banner?" And outstanding answer was replied. It is because the word 'probably' represents that he is up and ready for changes and improvements of his famous briyani. Few minutes of talk and laughs make my husband and my day more colorful. ;) 

When we went home we're ready for the taste test. After I consume a portion of it, I asked Abbey when we will visit the store again? Their briyani is awesome, it is not that spicy and not oily unlike others. It is indeed a yummy experience.

Will surely be going to back to this store. Wohhhooo!!


***
Bismillah Biryani Restaurant
50 Dunlop St
(H) · 11:30AM–3PM, 5:30–9PM [Tuesday - Closed]


No comments:

Post a Comment