Saturday, April 2, 2016

SO PHO (So Good) - Vietnamese Restaurant

ABBEY: I got fever, cough and cold for a week. Once feeling slightly better after dosages of tablets, I longed for soup. Anyways, that's what the doctor told me to eat. 

I got a bowl of Pho Dac Biet; slices of beef and meatballs in Vietnamese Pho. This costs less than 10sgd. The taste was good and relieves me of my sickness. The lime juice really put the zesty and tangy taste. 

A couple of slurps then my bowl was already empty. The branch we went is at Waterway Point Punggol (01-28).




WILL: Abbey's down with a flu for the second time in year 2016. I do not have time to cook for a soup and the best to do is to buy for take out. At So Pho's newest branch which is located at Punggol Waterway, I ordered my usual PHỞ GÀ and PHỞ ĐẶC BIỆT for my sick husband. 

Their serving is too huge, their soup is pretty tasty and noodles are perfect. Half of my bowl was passed to Abbey, I am so way full! 

This restaurant made to my list!! :) 'Till next time guys! See you again!

***
So Pho Waterway Point
 83 Punggol Central #01-28
(T) 67890659

No comments:

Post a Comment