Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Rotisserie - Chicken & Gourmet Salads - Suntec City Branch

ABBEY: Before we head to our orchestra date, we went to The Rotisserrie (Suntec City Mall branch) for dinner. I got quarter-chicken breast part for less than 15SGD. It came with large serving of fries which almost overflowed in my plate. 

I don't know if my order is half or quarter. The cut is bigger than any other quarter I saw. I preferred my chicken to be covered with gravy. It was very sumptuous; the chicken is not dry. If we're not running out of time, I'll be able to finish it up to the bones. Maybe some other time, we'll come back again.




WILL: We are about to try the McDonald's Breaded Salmon with Paella Spice Mix but on our way to their Suntec City branch The Rottiesiere's Angus Beef Burger Promotion caught my eye. 

We go directly to the cashier, ordered and after few minutes a humungous burger and serving of fries ended up on my table. Gosh! Just seeing my plates made my tummy already full. Haha! 

Anyways, their Black Angus Beef Burger with Bacon is awesome for the amount of $14 (inclusive of one side). I want to commend their all-smile staffs and their yummilicious gravy. 

Oh! I already gave a group message to colleagues that they should go and dine in here. :)

***
The Rotisserie - Chicken & Gourmet Salads
3 Temasek Boulevard
#B1-107, Suntec City Mall
T: 9771 7536


No comments:

Post a Comment