Monday, February 29, 2016

Pizzeria Mozza @Marina Bay Sands The Shoppes

ABBEY: I don't know where would I date Wilma on Hearts' day. But then I remembered that she wants pizza a lot and she told me that she wanted to dine at Pizzeria Mozza at Marina Bay Sands' The Shoppes one day. So Pizzeria Mozza it is.


Reservations (phone or mail) can be done a month before your date and I booked it at 6PM. I asked for the Hearts' day special and surprisingly there is none.

We ordered three items close to 100SGD: bruschette with wild musrhrooms, spinach, chilies etc, Salame pizza and Lasagne al forno (beef lasagna).

The Italian food is very aromatic, appetizing and delicious. I can still recall the oil dripping on my hand while eating. The pizza was cooked in a brick oven. By the way they are not having chilli sauce, else it will be American version. Got a good conversation with my baby on a candle-lit dinner.

They also serve wine and desserts.










WILL: I am always eyeing to eat in here but we always never get the chance. 2016's hearts day, my husband made it happened. I am so excited, Abbey did the reservation for this occasion. 

The serving is good for two. A little candle lit in the middle of every table and it gave a romantic mood for the whole place. 

I am shocked when we have a bite in each of the food! It is bursting with flavours! I want to eat more but the food is too heavy for my tummy, haha! Try the Raspberry Tea. 

The service is 10/10, food 10/10 and place 10/10. We will surely be going back in here.

***
PIZZERIA MOZZA
2 Bayfront Avenue #B1-42/46 
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
(T) 6688 8522

No comments:

Post a Comment