Saturday, July 18, 2015

The House of Robert Timms: 1-for-1 Dining Deal

ABBEY: The House of Robert Timms caters Australian cuisine and just in time, DBS is offering a 1-for-1 deal. So we headed to their branch at Suntec City. 

I got honeyed chicken burger. It took a couple of minutes to be served but the long wait is worth it. I got tender, sweet and juicy chicken between the burger buns. It was fresh and delicious. 

I hope they can somehow lower the prices; just a suggestion. They also have coffees, pies, and pasta.






WILL: Robert Timms is throwing a promotion of 1-for-1. I am eyeing to dine in to one of their restaurants since the start of 2015 and this will be a good deal indeed. Unplanned date last 9th of July when we went in to their Suntec City branch. 

I ordered Che esy Veggielicious Lasagne. The food arrived quite late. It seems that we are waiting for forever. Haha! Abbey is getting irritated that time but when the food arrived and started to eat, I just can tell that it is worth the wait. Haha! 

Their pasta is firm, the sauce is creamy and the vegetable??? seems I am eating a pasta with a meat. 

This will surely include in one of the restaurant that served me an excellent white sauce pasta. We'll definitely come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment