Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sweet Healthy Tofu

Ingredients:
1/2 cup of butter
15.25 oz Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn - No Salt Added 
Medium Size Broccoli, cut in florets 
Firm 4 pcs Tofu
Pinch of salt 


Fry the tofu. cut into cubes. Put aside.
Drain the corn from water. Set aside the water for future use. Melt the butter. Saute the corn. Once corn is tender, add in the broccoli florets. After 3 minutes of stirring pour the water of corn. Let it simmer. Add salt to taste. Turn off the heat and top the cubed tofu over the corn and broccoli.

Serve hot.




VERDICT
ABBEY: This dish is sweet and light. The creaminess of butter gives its unique taste. 

I was suprised when Wilma made this. She woke up early and I thought she just went to fix herself in the bathroom. But lo and behold, I saw her in the kitchen when I get a cup of coffee. 

Next time we'll try to fry the tofu to the "crunchiest" level. Thank you, my chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment