Monday, September 16, 2013

The Phantom of the Opera (Singapore) at MasterCard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands

ABBEY: Me, Wilma and our friends went to see Phantom of the Opera at MasterCard Theaters at Marina Bay Sands on its last day of performance. At the theater lobby we took some snaps and prepare ourselves for the show. 

It started at 8pm. Once the lights went out, all became silent and anticipated the first scene. I don't know if it is just me having not enough sleep and my hearing got affected, it seemed that the sound is low. But when the Phantom started singing, he got my full attention. 


The acoustic is great that you can feel the dynamics of their voices especially when the Phantom became angry. You can feel that he hovers on to the place. The effects was good as well. It helped me feel more the intensity of the emotions. As the performance is superb, they got standing ovation from the audience.





WILL: This is our second chance for us to get a ticket from Sistic. Well, when Marina Bay Sands announced an extension for Phantom of the Opera show, Abbey and I immediately decided to get th last day ticket at 8pm.


As I say, I am fond of seeing plays, and we are so blessed to have some spare money to check-out this broadway show that traveled long wayto go here in Singapore. 


How good is it? They made me cry! The sounds, the music, the acts is so perfect that will touch my stone-cold heart.


Next time they visit Singapore, it is a must to watch this play.. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment