Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cheese Sticks Recipe

Spring roll wrapper
Cheese (not quick melt)

Cut the cheese into stick and wrapped it just like a spring roll.
Heat oil and deep fry the cheese stick until golden brown.



VERDICT
WILL: Cheese sticks are very popular in Philippines in every party, so popular that the many people now selling this for an afternoon delight together with their gulaman refreshments.
Of course who will not miss this kind of food on your native land, so Abbey, to surprise me, he cooked this. 
      Well, his effort was not wasted, I am so happy to see that cheesesticks on our table. After my dinner I immediately those and delight my taste buds to the salty taste of cheese combined with the sweet 100 island dip. Abbey really knew what I like. Haha! 



2 comments:

  1. Each time my mom cooks lumpiang shanghai, I'd pray that there would be leftover wrappers so we could use it for cheese sticks! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey, powdered cheese pwede??? :p

    ReplyDelete