Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rise (Marina Bay Sands Hotel)

ABBEY: I'm only a tag-along in Wilma's company dinner. The restaurant is at Tower 1 of Marina Bay Sands. Dinner buffet is from 6:30pm until 10:30pm. On the day of our visit the Rise has a "berry" theme. 

They have beetroot soup, pork with red cabbage and raspberry and berries as dessert. I feasted on fish fillets, pork bellies, roasted beef (this is very delicious) and mac and cheese. I think I had 5-6 trips on the buffet table. I filled my plate with dragon fruit and watermelon for dessert. I also had 2 cups of coffee after dinner. One person costs 68sgd++ and includes free flow of tea and coffee. Also in the buffet are bread, ice cream, chocolate fountain, sushi and sashimi, and seafoods.









WILL: We came.. We saw.. We conquered! Rise is located Marina Bay Sands lobby Tower 1. Rejoice Container staffs were rejoicing, half of the year was passed and our big boss appreciates all our efforts. He is a so appreciative and I am so thankful for having a great kind boss. This night was entitled the "Appreciation Night" and Rejoice team really bonds over the food and drinks and now you know why I am getting fatter and fatter.  
      Rise, as usual, like some buffet restaurant offers different cuisine, from Western, Japanese, Indian up to Singapore's local food. My favorite is the sashimi and maki roll. Their roasted beef is amazingly soft and blends perfectly with their mushroom gravy sauce. The nan is very tasty also and of course, I will not forget their ice cream that can put on some melted chocolate all-over it.
      This costs $81.00 for each at dinner with unlimited tea/coffee or soda. I am thankful that we have it for free. This is a nice try but not so recommendable, it seems too expensive. Oh I almost forgot, I have TWG tea for a drink and as of now, this is the best tea I ever-ever tasted.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Thank you for a good webpage and I hope you preserve up the great function. If you do I will keep on to checked out it.

    Marina Blue

    ReplyDelete