Saturday, August 18, 2012

Boh - Cameron Highlands Tea

ABBEY: Preparing this tea requires great timing :) Why did I say it? Soaking the bag for more than 3 minutes will burn the leaves unlike the other brands. 
       Many times I drank the bitter taste of the tea. Later, I somehow managed to prepare it on time and sip the relaxing concoction during my tea breaks.




WILL: Cameron Highlands of Malaysia is one of my list to go, this is just near to Singapore only a coach away. What makes me want to go there? The tea plantation. Tea enthusiast indeed! But before going there I stumbled their manufactured tea in Cold Storage at VivoCity Mall. Bought it and I really need to taste it. 
      Every land really grows different taste of fruits, ahm and leaves hehe. For a starting tea adventurer, try this Boh Tea, has an extra mild flavor. Really recommendable, this box is only $2.35 

No comments:

Post a Comment