Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dilmah Premium Ceylon Tea

ABBEY: My wife asked me to bring the box of Dilmah tea in the office. I thought I cannot finish drinking all of them but I was surprised when I saw only a few bags left. Wilma asked me to take the remaining tea back at home because she haven't tasted it yet thus she'll not be able to blog it. The taste is good like other teas. The leaves don't get burnt easily. 



WILL: Promise, Even I am tea addict, I do not know Dilmah tea until I saw this in Singapore. Dilmah is one of the famous ceylon tea and now I know why. 
      Every tea bag, this has a distinctive taste and aftertaste. Not too strong an no too mild, Abbey loves it a lot and so do I. A great flavor of hot drink every morning. Available on every Sheng Siong branch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment