Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sentosa Flower Festival 2012

ABBEY: The festival ran from 22nd up to 29th of January at Sentosa. After office we went on the island. It lightly rained on that day but we still managed to enjoy the exhibit. The flower displays were so beautiful that people flocked at the site to take pictures. From my view that day the crowd outnumbered the flowers.
There's so many visitors that you have to wait for 30 minutes for Sentosa Express at Vivo City mall. In each station the queue is very long. We have to walk the entire way to the festival back and forth. Special thanks to the marshals and volunteers for organising the event. No incident happened on our day of visit.
Flowers in the shape of hearts, dragons, big flowers, fish are among the displays. Official photographers will take a snap of you with Sentosa's cameras and yours.










WILL: Yearly, sentosa celebrates the Flower Festival. What can we expect? Flowers!!! A lot of it. :) 
      I really do like flowers but I do not have the green thumb to grow them unlike my husband huhu. 
      Anyways congrats Sentosa! I think almost half of the people here in Singapore went here to see this magnificent floras. :) 
Amazed us more next year and I hope it wont rain. Hehe. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abbey and Wilma! I just awarded you The Versatile Blogger award. Check it here: http://underthesummersunshine.blogspot.com/2012/02/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello im shinta from livingetc indonesia magazine. i wonder if it's possible to using your picture of sentosa flower festival in my writing about sentosa islands? reach me by email shinta.himura63@gmail.com thx :D

    ReplyDelete