Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chilli Chicken McGrill



ABBEY: I thought I won't be able to avail this promo. Buy a Spicy Chicken McGrill and get one spicy or original free. For 10sgd the sandwich comes with large drink and fries. It was so hot; I felt I got fire in my belly. As far as I can remember I had 4 of 1 for 1. Of course the other half is for my wifey.

They also offer black pepper chicken McGrill.


WILL:  And they have a promotion again and this one is to celebrate Singapore's 46th birthday :) To promote the chicken burger varieties, they send off the chili chicken McGrill. The taste? Oh yeah, the slogan is right!, it is really a fire in our belly. Hehe. :) Nice, another way to spice up our life. It costs $7 ala carte. 


2 comments:

  1. Your post made me hungry! Want some cheeseburger and fries from McDonalds now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Catmare -the beauty blogger :) thank you for the visit in our blog.

    ReplyDelete