Friday, July 15, 2011

Salvatore Ferragamo - Perfumes


Abbey:
We were strolling along Tangs at Vivo and saw the new product from Salvatorre. I always wanted to buy Wilma a bottle of perfume for her daily use. She wont allow it as she says "Ang MAHAL naman".  But on that day, its a promotion. We planned to get one for her when the sales lady told us that we can also have one bottle for me for half the price.
As if were charmed, we bought it.  And here's the content: 2 bottles of perfume (50mL and 100mL), a hip bag, and samples of other fragrance; all for 167sgd.
The smell lasts for a day and I'm glad whenever Wilma gives me complement when I wear it.

WILL: I love scent of guys on me, and do not ask me why, because i do not know the answer either. Hehe. That's why i have almost twenty boys' perfumes ;) all gifts!
      Now, naubos na lahat ni Abbey ang mga pabango ng nakaraan, hehe, we must start a new scents for our wedding.
      Abbey loves Attimo bought it for almost $150 includes his perfume, a ferragamo bag, Incanto perfumes, and seven trial packs of other EDT.
      Just bargain with freebies at Tangs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment