Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nelia's Salon Spa

Abbey:
Ever wonder who did my hair in preparation for our wedding? Its Nelia's. I told the hair stylist to give me a good haircut so I'm handsome for our BIG day. He never failed me :). The pictures show. Haircut costs 15sgd plus the stories and conversation with your fellow Pinoys. They also offer manicure, pedicure, hair and foot spa. The shop is located at 4th floor of Lucky Plaza.



WILL: Disappointment really hits me when i went to Mary Chia. Di kinalkal ang in-grown ko. Hmp! I am a kind of girl, na di ko feel na nalilinis ang toe nails hanggat di sila dumudugo. Hehe. So to satisfy and mawala na ang masakit na in-grown, we went to Lucky Plaza. :) 
      There, natatawa sila sa akin kasi feeling nila masakit na ang gngawa nila para sa akin pero ako ayun, walang reaction. Haha. While they do my nails Abbey is in line for a haircut. 
      Pedicure (Fil Style) worth us 25$. Ang mahal pero worthy naman. Ang gaan ng feeling. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment