Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chicken Bow Tie Pasta



Ingredients
  • farfalle (bow tie) pasta, uncooked
  • boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • garlic, minced
  • tomato sauce
  • Grated Parmesan Cheese
Directions
  1. Cook pasta as directed on package, fry the chicken.
  2. Drain pasta mixture in colander; Saute the garlic then add tomato sauce.
  3. Put the pasta in a clean bowl add the totao sauce, put on top the chicken and add in the cheese. Set the microwave for two minutes or until the cheese melts.           
Verdict:
ABBEY:
Pasta? I wont let that pass from me. This delight is unique for me, bow tie pasta was used. We normally have spaghetti, elbow macaroni, penne, and shells. But the taste is still the same; great. Put chicken on it, then its superb. Wilma always know the way how I want my pasta to be cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment