Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sakura Charcoal Grilled and Shabu Shabu


Abbey:
This is indeed the largest charcoal-grilled and shabu-shabu restaurant in SG. With so many choices to choose from, you never know what'll you eat first. Of course, I only tried pork and chicken. I got pork and chicken satay with a peanut sauce dip, pork belly, chicken yakitori, fishball, thin chicken slices for shabu-shabu. Their broth is great, we even managed to have a 2nd round. I got choco and coffee ice cream for dessert. For only less than 35sgd per person, you can cook and eat all you want with free flow of drinks; soda, juice, Milo or coffee. This is located at Marina Country Club, Pulau Ubin. Shuttle is provided opposite Compasspoint in Sengkang (Taxi bay at Blk 257C) or you can take a cab for less than 10sgd from the same place.








WILL: Sakura! We arrived at 5pm and left 8pm. Imagine how big our stomach when we got home. The great thing with this restaurant, they offer a griller and shabu-shabu in one, for only $22.50/pax for wat all u can and free flow drunks, this is not bad for a good date with my Fiance :) 
      I ate almost seafood and finally i munched over a grilled corn. I miss this so much. The eclair, i can eat all their eclair. And sorry Hannah, I also ate dory. 



No comments:

Post a Comment