Friday, February 11, 2011

Tony Roma's Suntec City






ABBEY:
Wow, baby back ribs. I want my baby to have a taste of this dish. The meat was so soft and finger-licking good because of the sauce. We had a good time at Tony Roma. Its always jam-packed. Outside the diner, a lot of people are queuing. Its fun to dine to a place like this once in a while.

WILL: Abbey is so frantic to get me in Tony Roma's. I told him that I never ordered any baby back ribs before, i am not used to it. 

This is a quite romantic dinner ...awesome, it feels like that we are on our first dates. Hmmm, maybe that's why many experts say that we should have sometimes to eat out with our partners. :)
       Their food have a large serving (of course). The taste of the meat is okay. Yun lang. Hehe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment