Saturday, February 19, 2011

M&M's My Message



ABBEY:
I got this idea when I'm looking for a gift for Wilma. Downside is that they only ship inside US. I had to chat my sister for the delivery from US to SG. All went well except for the delivery date, it missed the 14th but technically its still 14th in US when it was delivered here on the 15th. I, personally, was shocked upon seeing the gift. Now it became a reality. A real customized M&M's, that it was impossible for Wilma to eat them. They just want to stare at them. Thanks M&M's for helping me express my love.


WILL: Not yet recovered of that 12 white roses and a stem of pink one, when I got home a small some like a toy stand on our table with a note from Abbey. M&Ms have a great idea. My name, smoochies, and i love you was written randomly on each piece. Abbey is sweeter than M&Ms. I know how blessed I am having this man. Everyday, there's always a reason to keep me falling in love for him.
      By the way, the taste of this chocos is just the same. Its only sweeter now because its from my baby. 





No comments:

Post a Comment