Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ruffles (rrrrRufles Have Ridges)


ABBEY:
I always get a hug whenever Wilma will say thank you for this bag of chips. They're full of flavor and you will always ask for more. A bag cost less than 4SGD and you can buy it in any grocery islandwide.

WILL: If you will see my room, my desk is always full of bags of chips. Lying on my bed and eating chips while watching tv is my distresser. I do that every night for decades, so its very hard for me change that. And that Abbey's life became complicated Haha! One part of his cabinet was always full of chips and ruffles cannot be out of the list. 
      Every flavor was a nice one. The blend of salt, cream, and even oil was so good that i cannot stop myself to eat it all. Love ruffles. Love chips. Love abbey :)

1 comment: