Monday, January 24, 2011

Puerto Galera - Philippines

ABBEY:
And the dream became a reality. Walking on white sand, feeling the sea breeze, seeing women in bikinis. Hahaha. I got there with my Baby Wilma and my highschool barkada. It was fun. For the first time, we were complete. Sharing life stories, insights, ideas, and other memories we had. The price per person is 3k, excluding the pasalubong. I hope next time will be on Boracay :)





WILL: Here we go Puerto Galera. Actually I am not excited to be in here, I am not a stranger to this island. Haha! The exciting part about this tour is to be with my man and my first time to go out with another set of Loyalty barkada.
Puerto galera's beach is not good to have a swim, why? You can not anticipate the flow of the waves. But for gimmick? Yeah this is a nice and the nearest beach to go to. Very commercialized and the restaurants along the beach costs too much. So its better for the budget tripper to go to their market place.
Love this adventure. Enjoyed the night of reminiscing with Abbey's HS barkada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment