Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kuya Jobert

 

ABBEY:
Iba talaga si Kuya Jobert  :) I've already seen his antics in Banana Split.  Its the segment of "M3 - Melai Mo Magwork" wherein Melai gives tips to Christmas shoppers on how to protect their personal belongings from thief. Yes, Kuya Jobert plays the role of a thief.
I first saw the clip of Kuya Jobert in Facebook. He was accused of stealing "Dingdong Mixed Nuts" and other chips in their sari-sari store. He strongly denied it. But when he started to explain, nuts and chips burst out from his mouth. :))
From then on I tried to find out other videos of him. There are lots of them. I wonder what happened to his "police career" after all his raid were busted.

WILL: Wooohoooo. Talino ni Kuya Jobert sa Algebra! K - for Kristofer! ahaha. 
      My nephew ask me if I have time to spare kasi may papakita daw sya n series of videos. Aba ayun, lahat tumawa even his Mom sa mga kalaokohan ni Kuya Jobert.
      Thank you Jobert for making us laugh and appear tayo dyan cause I saw to your facebook account na you are part of Banana Split and talagang inabangan sa TFC ha. Kulit ng kilay, pati kilay nagsasalit eh. hehehe
     Kuya Jobert got a song "Langit Na Rin". Talentado Kuya.. ahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment